Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Hummingbird" 30 in 30 Day 11 - by Kellie Chasse



It was so amazing to see all the hummingbirds at Jo-Mary Lake during this summer and last. A number of seasonal folks had their little sugar/water containers up and running! Since we only came up on the weekends, and sadly not many this year, I didn't hang a feeder, but our cousins site was very enjoyable! I counted over 9 birds at their feeder one time!




"Hummingbird"




 

Hummingbirds are amazing little creatures. They are one of my favorite birds to watch. A few years back I started putting up window boxes with red impatient flowers in them....and was super excited to find these lovely creatures stopping by for a little morning breakfast!  I would jump up to try to grab my camera every time I heard the little humming sound at my open window, but had the hardest time capturing the little buggers! They don't stick around for long.  




Progress Steps

I started loose and then messed it all up in the second step, ugh... so I ended up doing a lot of details.

Hope you enjoy and would love to have you follow me either on my blog, facebook, twitter...the list goes on. If you have time, please check out my many LINKS below! 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...