Friday, October 18, 2013

Melted Chocolate and Neck Pain!



Melted chocolate on top of roasted marshmallows...who can resist that huh!
It is really making my mouth water while painting them lol, yep this girls a BIG BIG fan of Chocolate! Top it off with a hot cup of coffee and can you say HEAVEN!

So managed a little more progress on it but my neck has been killing me. Here is a long story made short: When my son was 3 years old I decided to teach him how to do a somersault  (NOT A BRILLIANT MOVE on my part)- it didn't go over well and on the second attempt, yup...shrieking pain in my neck arrived mid roll!

I was laid up for a few days and of course didn't go to the doctors! I'm not sure if other mothers tend to do the same thing but when it's anyone BUT me I say hey "You should really go to the doctors and have that checked out!" Why I don't listen to my own advice, I'll never know.

So here I am 10 years later it still acts up. My hubby is a great guy, but he laughs at me with all my pillows. Some folks buy shoes...I buy pillows! Hoping it'll get better in a few more days. Ibuprofen is my friend right now.

My Click-able LINKS below:
    Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Etsy ShopTwitter Society6 | Fine Art America

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...