Saturday, October 26, 2013

New Art Print Display Stand for Holiday Fairs!


Look what I got in the mail today from Amazon and it was on sale! It's going to be perfect for my holiday fairs this year. It's really light weight and easy to just pop on the legs!





I've shown it here with my Blue Lobster Print - the Backing board is a 16x20 so you can grasp the size of mats it will hold.


The pocket depth is around 5" in width so it should hold quite a bit of prints. I also found this great little roll of tape that I am using around the edges of my print sleeves to make them look like a package for the holidays! They have a bunch of different ones...so cute and professional looking.










My Click-able LINKS below:

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...