Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Baxter State Park New England Morning - Picture it

Baxter state park  in the morning....No, I'm not there but sure wish I could be. Could you imagine having a log cabin right here on the water? Wonder if anyone would ever take that view for granted?

Our family has been watching the show on Netflix called "Alaska the last frontier" from the Discovery Channel. They live on a Homestead...and it's a hard but rewarding life. It's been really interesting watching how they live. I could see myself doing some of it....but I'm a creature of comfort.

I can picture myself in a little log cabin with a fireplace...but I'd need WiFi and a few more necessities to make it work for me!

Have A Lovely Morning....


 "Morning"

Original Watercolor
Soft grays and blue
Matted 8x10

$50 HOLIDAY SALE SPECIAL





No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...