Monday, January 6, 2014

SOLD! ACEO - Artist Trading Card or ATC "Red Cardinal"

Day 6 - "PROUD"

Thought I would change this up at bit! I've decided that my "STYLE" is Change. I am always switching things up with my art. I really enjoy the detailed paintings, but I find my self getting burnt out or creatively stressed after completing a major detailed painting. It's not a bad thing really, but I just find that I need to work on something less "EXACT". So the ink paintings have been a great change of pace for me.

Six days in I was ready to detail again...but didn't want to commit to a big detailed painting. I've been meaning to do some ACEO's so it' the perfect time during this 30 day challenge! These are small 2.5 x 3.5 Trading card size.


ACEO's are miniature pieces of art!  All of them are the exact size and can be traded or swapped.  They can be any media, but need to fit a standard trading card sleeve.


I found a package of 10 cold press watercolor paper by Strathmore at my local Craft Mania store.
Getting ready to have more fun with these! Going to try to keep them simple, we'll see how I do.....keeping things to a minimum.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...