Thursday, January 2, 2014

"VISIT" - Spirit World Ink Painting

Day 2 "Visit" 
I'm not sure if I'm channeling into the spirit world, but this is the second painting that looks like spiritual visitors! It has a very calming effect on me....a comfort. The lines across the middle remind me of a hospital monitor or radio waves.
I did some research on the color green aura and here's what I found....GREEN AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to heart and lungs.It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social

Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person. 




 
For More Purchase Information Click on My Kellie Lynn Art Store

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...