Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Vendor Display Set Up

I was looking for something to display my cards on. A friend of mine had used one that her dad made for a craft fair. Her's had one panel up and one sideways so that you could display cards vertical or horizontal.

Just so happens that I stopped into a second hand shop and found this. It was green with red shelves on the back so I had plans to spray paint it!




I loved the idea because you get a great look at all the card options at a glance. Mine were in boxes and stacked behind one another. But...when I got home I realized that HEY this could be great for tiles! I used these little coated display stands from Display to go to put the ones with out hanger up.

Here is the packaging close up. I use polypropylene bags from amazon, they have a bunch of different sizes and have a self adhesive strip.



I used little S hooks for the back and epoxied a hanger on the back.

Also purchased some black wooden tile stands from Aftosa.



No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...