Friday, September 19, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 19

 For Day 19 I did a mini version of one of my original Oil paintings for the 
Wishful Moon in Freeport Maine.


 What a lovely evening for the Freeport Maine Chamber Event! Congratulations to Randee for winning the 8x10 Mat Print - I'll be sending him and email shortly!


The Wishful Moon is a wonderful addition to the Freeport Community. It's right down the street from L.L. Bean and they have all Made in Maine Gifts, including my prints, cards, and Original Ink Painting on Tile.

 Here we are just beginning the Mini Watercolor Class.

  
A few more people jumped in once they saw what was going on!

 Let the Fun Begin!

 Michele was a hoot - she was all ready to sell her piece!

Here's Kelly - she has painted with me a few times now! 

 
Good time had by all - Thank you Stephanie at the Wishful Moon for inviting me!


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...