Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 9

Acadia National Park
8x8" Oil on Clayboard $200






 

I've decided to switch to Oils today - I like to change things up! This one was painted with a palette knife only. I think my brushes got a bit jealous - they've never been shunned, but shhhhh, I rather liked the freedom of a palette knife.

I'll be teaching a Class tonight at the Sea Dog in Topsham Maine, we'll be
painting Starfish and Seaglass with Watercolors.  

It's been a busy week. 
Thursday is an Ink Class at CraftMania in Auburn, Maine and then Friday I will be at Gallery 11 on Pleasant in Brunswick, Maine for the Art Walk....I have my larger oils on exhibit for the next three weeks.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...