Sunday, January 18, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Eighteen "Make a Wish

"Make A Wish"
40x30" Oil on Canvas
$900







 Wasn't sure where I was going with this one today, but I really had a great time being free to let it take me where the painting wanted to go.....Really loved the freedom of it!


 Check out the ART HAIR - well, honestly if you know me...this is how my hair is almost all the time. Put it up and get it out of the face kind of do!

Got this HUGE 40x30 Canvas for Christmas and I've been waiting until the mood hit me to paint something one it.


Have to work on painting the edges/sides later tonight....maybe after the football game - GO PATS!!
That's my wish - for them to win the super bowl!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...