Saturday, January 3, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Three

"Beyond the Forest" 
11x14"
Alcohol Ink on Liquid Art Panel




 $155

I'm in a funky state of mind I guess...but I'm having such a wonderful free feeling painting the past few days. My husband and son are still on vacation so I didn't want to get to detailed with my painting and I'm choosing to give myself more freedom to experiment with the inks.





Here's a close up - I purchased an 11x14 Pebeo liquid Art panel with a 1.5" boarder to try. I'll be filling the panel with some resin once it's fully dried. The panel has a slight 1/4" inset edging to allow filling it with resin without an over drip. The wooden side panels/frame will have another coat of white paint put on it as well.


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...