Wednesday, September 9, 2015

SOLD ~ Day 9 of 30 in 30 - Sebasco Harbor Resort - Phippsburg, Maine

  
Sebasco Harbor Resort - Plein Air painting 
8x10 Framed Original Watercolor


Had the pleasure of holding a retreat yesterday at The Sebasco Resort in Phippsburg Maine with Maine Spirits. 


While I was waiting for them to finish up their fabulous Steak and Lobster Bake (outside) I enjoyed  some plein air painting sitting right out there on the rock wall.


I know, rough day at the office for me  huh!


A big thanks to the staff there - what an enjoyable afternoon.


Didn't they do a wonderful job.


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...