Friday, January 29, 2016

New Beginner Lupine Watercolor Course Online






Lifetime BEGINNER WATERCOLOR COURSE - Learn to Paint this Maine Lupine Scene in my Online Udemy Course. Watch and Paint as many times as you like! Even better with Family and Friends!

Have you ever wanted to take up watercolors, but found most classes are too heavy and academic? These classes are similar to a Paint Night but we use watercolors. The classes are Easy, and no basic knowledge of watercolors are needed. You can usually finish your first painting under 2 hours.

This course is simple and minimal materials are needed to start painting today. Use any watercolors or brushes you have on hand, but I'll give you my favorite supplies and a PDF list to go by.

The course is broken down into small easy steps and I'll paint along with you. If you have questions as you go along please feel free to send me a private message or ask openly on the discussion board.


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...