Friday, January 20, 2017

Online Course soon - Resin Art Class (Create a ZEN Disk)


Having my second cup of coffee this morning, and getting ready to work on more audio (on lecture 11 today) for our second Online Course of 2017! I'm super excited because it's one of my favorite ways to paint and I can't wait to share it with you all - YES, it's the  ZEN DISK RESIN Course.

Many students have asked about Resin and the materials I use, so I've broken it all down into easy step by step guide. You can sign up for the Email Newsletter Here  or on my website www.kelliechassefineart.com and receive a special offer once it goes LIVE.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...