Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Glow In The Dark Paints - Coaster Resin- Art Testing!




New Tuesday's Video: Glow In The Dark Paint Drink Coaster Resin- Art Testing! Let's explore the Unicorn Glow and mix up these glow in the dark paints into resin to make some awesome DIY "GLOW" Coasters! Fluorescent colors available in many colors in these Unicorn Powdered Pigments. 

PURCHASE products featured in today's video and check out the Special Launch Price  on the New Resin Coaster Course.


Here is the photo of one of the finished pieces. I've use Alcohol Inks in here to give it a bit of color.

You can watch the full video on my Youtube Channel and please consider subscribing and giving the video a thumbs up! 

I just want to say THANK YOU so much for supporting me by purchasing my online courses. It helps me continue to keep making all of these FREE video's for you! If you haven't yet tried an online course you can check them out here: ONLINE COURSES

KELLIE ON SOCIAL:
Facebook
Instagram

Creating with Kellie: Would love it if you would SHARE and LIKE!! 

Legal Info:
Thanks for watching my channel I am affiliated with Amazon and This Channel accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. I only recommend items that I personally use and like and hope that my opinion helps others. 
Safety Note: When using paints and chemicals please adhere to any and all manufacturer safety guidelines with these products. If you have specific safety questions or concerns please contact the product's manufacturer or your doctor. I am an artist not a Scientist or a Doctor. These are just my opinions and my process, I am not responsible for your health or actions.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...