Saturday, January 7, 2012

"COUNTING THE BIRDS"

  Kellie Lynn Art

SOLD

"COUNTING THE BIRDS"
Price: $35.00

Original Watercolor by Kellie Chasee
How I got my inspiration this morning:

I  was working on my computer this morning, just finishing up my blog posts and I was noticing the light shining on my computer screen was casting a faint reflection of the outside trees behind me. My laptop screen was tilted, so this was the view I saw at a slight angle looking up and out. 
Unfortunately in the photo you can barely see the light Teal wash on the background.
Happy Painting! 
Kellie Chasse
Co-Founder and Artist
Visit Us Online

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...