Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 4/30 "FIELD OF DREAMS" Abstract Wildflowers 5x7

"FIELD OF DREAMS" 
 5x7" Watercolor/Gouache
(Painting only - But if you love it this way....we can negotiate the framed price)

Day 4 of the 30 day painting challenge!



Love trying new looks/ techniques and such so figured I would just continue to play with the colors! Looks a little like I've painted with acrylic or oil! This one is quite a heavy paint for watercolors and not my normal style but it was a blast just having fun with it. Really digging this whole 30 day challenge thing, thanks again to Leslie for changing my thinking! Letting go and having fun - who knew.Of course each day before I start, I'm nervous about what I'm going to have to post! We all know that not all our paintings turn out perfect! Well, I should speak for myself.....at least mine don't....that is  until I've played and tweaked them for sometimes like (FOREVER)!

DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really like your work x

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...