Friday, January 18, 2013

VITAMIN "C" FIX - Daily Painting #17

 

"VITAMIN "C" FIX"

5x7 Watercolor/Gouache 


Day 17/30 of our Painting Challenge.

After spending so much time on the Blue Lobster this week I'm having a hard time squeezing in my daily painting. I didn't have to go far this morning for my inspiration though...it was sitting on my kitchen table. I thought this would be a great warm up for the day along with my Daily vitamin C fix!

I have painted a lot of fruit, but found this orange to be some what of a challenge for me.  To get the texture or denting in the peel was a hard feat to achieve and I am not quite sure that I completely grasped it. I have been staring at it for a while now and going to let it goes as is. I am happy with the shading and depth. Looks good enough to eat, and by the way....I did, again (Apple memories)!

DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 
Post a Comment