Wednesday, August 28, 2013

30 Day Painting Challenge Begins September 1st!




This is a collage of 25 originals I did during my last challenge of "30 paintings in 30 days" back in March? It think it was March. Holy cow...had to go back on my blog and take a look and it was actually back in January! Eeeeee, I really haven't been painting a lot since the challenge.  A number of these paintings have since been sold, but there are a some still available to purchase on Daily Paint Works.


I'm not sure if I'll have a theme or not, I tried that the last time but I have to paint what I'm feeling at the time. Thought about doing a,b,c.....or by color....but naw,  just stick to my open concept...less pressure? What??? Pressure?? We are only painting 30 paintings! HA...I didn't miss one last year, but I'm still getting my move under my belt and don't have my painting area set up completely.  

Wish me luck! I'm super excited to get a kick start again! Thanks Leslie Saeta for the push! 

If you are interested in following our progress or heck if you want to join us here is the link to her blog: 30 day paintings in 30 days challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta

LINKS:
Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Twitter | Society6 | Fine Art America | PartyPainter 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...