Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Got My Boots On" 30 in 30 Day 28

GOT MY BOOTS ON
5x7 Watercolor
Private Collection


We are winding down on the 30 day challenge! It's been one heck of a ride.

I don't normally paint people but figured since this is a challenge I'd give it the good ol try!
Portraits and buildings are my nemesis, but I love a challenge. So here is "GOT MY BOOTS ON".

Remember as a child how much you loved to splash around in the mud puddles after the rain? This little guy has his little blue rain boots on and is having the time of his life!

Always remember, it's sometimes the simple things in life that make it all worth while. So go play, and make a splash for yourself today!

Contact the artists here. To view all available paintings please visit:  Kellie Lynn Art Daily Paintworks or  Kellie Lynn Art Etsy Shop
 
 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...