Wednesday, November 6, 2013

How To Make Hand Made Gift Tags


This is the best little tool for making the cutest little hand made gift card tags for your gifts, crafts, or art! It really gives a nice professional look. Perfect for the holidays too!



It's called the Clever Lever Corner Craft Punch. They have many versions.
It cuts the corners with a nice finished edge and stamps out a little design flair. This one looks like a little wave, but they have snowflakes, squares, clouds... really anything you can imagine. 








For this particular gift card I used an sheet of acid free linen paper, but you can use any kind of paper in any color and in any size! I cut the paper to match the size I want first, then fold and punch the corners.


Punch a hole in the corner, add some ribbon or string and ta-dah!
You may have seen yesterday's blog post on some hand painted ornaments...I used the gift tags there too. (So you can see another size and paper)


My Click-able LINKS below:

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...