Sunday, November 17, 2013

Little Free Library - Honored to Paint A Side!

I was so excited to receive a facebook message from my friend Elizabeth the other day!

Here's her note to me:

"I have built a "Free Little Library"  and I am asking artist friends to volunteer their time/talent to decorate the exterior. It has the theme "4 seasons" and a friend of mine has already painted "autumn" on the front and "winter" on the back. The sides still need the remaining two seasons. Would this interest either/both of you?"

SURE - I would be honored to!
 It's a great idea ... I looked it up - so cool!

What is a Little Free Library?

It’s a “take a book, return a book” gathering place where neighbors share their favorite literature and stories. In its most basic form, a Little Free Library is a box full of books where anyone may stop by and pick up a book (or two) and bring back another book to share.


She sent me a picture and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! She was kind enough to drop it off to me at the HBS craft Fair last weekend and I just finished it up today. 

 She planning on putting it on a post outside - I hope to get a picture of it once it's all up!
 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...