Sunday, December 1, 2013

Commission Pet Portriats (Price Structure)

It's been amazing how many comments I have received on my personal page yesterday when I posted Libbie Belle. Thank you so very much! It gives me so much pleasure to make others happy with my Art! I really really really enjoy painting pets, and it's the eyes that are my favorite part...The windows to the soul.

I paint from photographs so the key to a great painting...is a great photograph! Natural lighting (prefer having it taken outside). Close-up of the eyes and fur color help me capture he/she the best.



 
"Libbe Belle" 
8x8 Watercolor



 Here are a few steps of my progress along the way.

 Working on the eyes here...I spend a lot of time on them.

Most of the main pieces are in place...now for the details. 

This is the original photograph I used... and it's a great example of a great photo!
The lighting is great (outside natural)...eye's are clear, and I can see her fur and coloring well.
Not to mention her expression is priceless! 


Here is my pricing structure:
8 x 8 = $125
8 x 10 =$155
10 x 10 =$210
12 x 12 =$305
11 x 14 =$325
18 x 14 =$650
16 x 20 =$800

Please let me know asap if this is something you would like to have completed before the holidays.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...