Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunset Alaska Icebergs


Impressionistic....Imagine yourself on a cruise out in the middle of Alaska, what an incredible site it would be to see this large iceberg/glacier at sunset...The blue of the ice so clear and illuminating with the warmth of the sunset above.  Of course I think this can only happen in my mind...because in real life I would think the ice would reflect the same colors as the sky?

So I googled Alaska icebergs sunsets...and found a few pictures that could pass! Although they may have been adjusted in Photoshop?
 




Day 6 - "ICE"
8x10 Original Ink on Yupo
Matted 11x14

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/kellie-chasse-3280

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...