ONLINE COURSES AVAILABLE

Sign Up for Newsletter for COUPONS, TIPS, and MORE!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Crafts Fair and Daily Paintings

Had a great week, somehow managed to fit in 3 craft fairs, finish my daily paintings, and work on some pet commission painting for the holiday! I have 2 down and 3 more to go!


 SOLD

This is my first chance to post on my blog for a few days, so here are my three paintings I missed for the holiday special.



 "Little Niagara Falls"

I don't think I'll attempt the daily paintings right before the holidays again next year...it's been a little overwhelming.

My dog portrait requests have taken off this year as well...I'm super happy about that. I really enjoy capturing our little family members. Currently I have 3 that I"m trying to finish before the holidays....they are gifts, so I'll have to post them at a later date.

"Reflections"
Thanks for the name Terry!
 
I'm off to paint some more~
Post a Comment