Monday, December 9, 2013

Crafts Fair and Daily Paintings

Had a great week, somehow managed to fit in 3 craft fairs, finish my daily paintings, and work on some pet commission painting for the holiday! I have 2 down and 3 more to go!


 SOLD

This is my first chance to post on my blog for a few days, so here are my three paintings I missed for the holiday special.



 "Little Niagara Falls"

I don't think I'll attempt the daily paintings right before the holidays again next year...it's been a little overwhelming.

My dog portrait requests have taken off this year as well...I'm super happy about that. I really enjoy capturing our little family members. Currently I have 3 that I"m trying to finish before the holidays....they are gifts, so I'll have to post them at a later date.

"Reflections"
Thanks for the name Terry!
 
I'm off to paint some more~

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...