Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Peacock Feathers Renewal - Happy New Year


"Renewal" - Happy New Year!

It is said that a Peacock sheds its old feathers every year and grows newer, more brilliant ones each year, a sign of renewal! 
In 2014 I plan to paint even more, which was a very good year! I have to share that it was a record sales years in 2013 for me and I even managed to paint over 100 paintings! I'm not sure I could have done that if it wasn't for Lelsie's 30 Day challenge's! So a BIG Thank you to her!
Wishing you all the Best in 2014!


Ink Painting 5x7 




 
For More Purchase Information Click on My Kellie Lynn Art Store

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...