Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 26 "Serenity" Monarch Butterfly




"Serenity"
Click HERE For Purchase Information

Managed a very peaceful and calming Monarch butterfly painting yesterday.  It's always a slight challenge for me to paint on the weekends because I love to spend it with my family and friends. 

Guess the spring fever has hit me early, ready for the flowers...maybe I should head back to Florida just a little longer? This has been a really cold winter here in Maine, as I type it's only a whopping 11 degrees out there. The wind is blowing and howling, can't imagine the temp with the windchill factor!


Since we moved into our 900 sq ft tiny home we've decided we need to get a wood stove, our oil bill is horrendous, can't imagine how folks with bigger homes do it!

Stay Warm! :)

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...