Friday, January 31, 2014

January 2014 "30 Day Painting Challenge Collage"



Put together a collage of the paintings over the past 30 days. Have to say it's been really fun working with the Alcohol Inks on Yupo, I've been really happy with the progress from abstract to detailing a little more. 

Once again I really enjoyed the challenge! It's been great having so many folks following along and making comments! Funny, just when I thought I had run out of creative steam you all would send me a sweet note or make a comment that recharged and motivated me, thank you!

A number of clients have been inquiring about prints, so here is my thought, I'll be taking RAW form photo's of all the original 30 Day painting favorites, not every piece will be available for prints, just  ones with the most likes from you Facebook Fans!  

My plan will be to put the high quality images up in my Print Gallery as well as having cards made up. So make sure to look and "LIKE" your favorites on the Kellie Lynn Art Facebook Page! XOXO

I'm off to get back to work on my clients Dog portrait! It's a gift, so no progress reports I'm afraid. 


                   It is amazing what one can accomplish when doing it every day!

                       All Originals are being sold on Etsy Click Here to View.  



No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...