Sunday, February 2, 2014

ART SHOWS AT THE NEW Plant Memorial Home, Bath Maine

I am really excited to share some news to start of 2014! I've been asked to hang my work up at the New Plant Memorial Home in Bath, Maine! Big thanks to my dear friend Sam for letting them know about my work! 

Update: SOLD!!

Here's a look at the new building that will be started this spring! It's going to be gorgeous!



The Plant Home Facebook Page:

"Kellie Chasse is our second artist we have partnered with for our 50,000 square foot expansion. I fell in love with her blue lobster and am looking forward to it hanging in our new Assisted Living Home. Check out her work (but don't buy the blue lobster just yet!)
http://planthome.org/art-shows"
To all my local artist friends they are looking for more Artist's - here is the link to contact Don Capoldo!

FMI Email:  dcapoldo@planthome.org

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...