Saturday, March 8, 2014

What is Art? "Absolute Intimacy with another Mind"

My hubby sent me an article today and with it a sweet little not attached:

"Nice article about the importance of artists and writers in a distracted world.  Your work is not just beautiful my love, it is good for the soul."
Xoxo


I read it and thought, wow that's a  great article and there was this one sentence (Absolute intimacy with another mind) was a wow for me.  Have you ever really thought about how when you create something and another person looks at it...they are looking into your mind ~ pretty deep stuff huh!


My new AI Art prints came in today - pretty excited about it. I've learned how to take RAW pictures with my Nikon camera and set up my prints in Photoshop (Thanks to my husband)!

I then send them to my printer and they run them off for me!

I now have the Peacock in cards, 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 print sizes! This one is an 11x14 in a 16x20 Mat. You can purchase them from my Kellie Lynn Art Etsy Store!



No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...