Monday, June 16, 2014

"I'll Follow You" - A True Creative Piece


"I'll Follow You"






Wasn't sure where I was heading with this one - it's a true creative oil piece. Found myself working on the background days ago and then sat with it for many more before deciding what to do with it.

Even as I painted I had no plan...just knew there were more Islands and reflections to come.

My hubby called this one EPIC - And that's a compliment! Where does this one bring you?


My son snapped a picture of me carrying it to my 3 season room to dry! Give's you a good idea of the size.

I called this painting "I'll Follow You" - because that's what I found myself doing as I painted. I followed the brush and my feelings and it slowly appeared on my canvas.

Have a great day - and thanks for stopping by my Blog!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...