Monday, September 29, 2014

2014 Fall Festival, L.L.Bean in Freeport, Maine October 4th & 5th


What a great season this is going to be. I'll be setting up my Kellie Chasse Fine Art Booth at the Freeport, Maine Fall Festival this year! I will have my Large Oil Paintings as well as prints, boxed cards, and some Art Tiles/boxes. 

For those that stop by to see me and sign up for my newsletter,  you'll be entered into a drawing for a One of a kind hand painted Art Tile ~ Maine Keepsake Box! Similar to this one below.


Maine Keepsake Box by Kellie Lynn Fine Art




Come find me - My booth number is #45 right behind the Bubble Tent (not sure what that is though).  My dear friend and Artist Arica's Art will be at Booth #48! You know what the best part is....I'm right in front of Discovery Park where the Music will be! 


 Music Schedule:
Gunther Brown: Saturday, 12pm – 2pm
Gunther Brown plays music that is solidly Americana and borrows from folk, rock and old time country. The band’s hooks are infectious; poppy enough to get you singing along with enough soul to make it worth another listen.
The Kenya Hall Band: Saturday, 2pm to 4pm
The Kenya Hall Band is SOUL. And they will take you on a soul and groove experience that is rare in this musical generation. Rising from the vibrant music scene of Portland, Maine, this 8-piece funk and soul band promises to push your idea of music higher, wider, and deeper.
Primo Cubano: Sunday, 12pm to 2pm
Primo Cubano plays traditional Cuban dance music dating back to the turn of the 20th Century. Danceable, lively, and fun!
Royal Hammer: Sunday, 2pm to 4pm
Royal Hammer is a seven-piece roots reggae collective from Portland, Maine. Comprised of some of Portland’s most talented and seasoned musicians,

Example of  Boxed Cards that will be available at my booth

They will also have a Chowdah Challenge and Face Painting from 9-3 on Saturday!
Looks like all kinds of fun things will be happening, so bring your family and enjoy the day!

~Hope to see you!
Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...