Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thirty Paintings In 30 Days - Day 4 - Anniversary Day!

7x7" Art Tile Keepsake Box
$125









Day 4 is Anniversary Day! 



I feel thoroughly blessed to have such a wonderful husband and life. 16 years ago today, we were married on the front porch of the Driftwood Inn on Bailey Island, Maine overlooking the ocean.


The sun was setting and the waves were crashing below us, it was quite dreamy really. 

 This was our view off the porch right before the wedding.


I want to Thank Larry for giving me a wonderful 16 years and supporting my passion and love of painting. I am one lucky woman and look forward to spending the rest of my life with him! 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...