Sunday, December 28, 2014

Capture your Pet in a Painting - Custom Pet Portraits

The Gift of Pet Portraits

A lovely way to express love to yourself or someone special. Painting a pet portrait is very special to me. I really enjoy capturing the soul, especially through the eyes.

Thank you so much for following my work and allowing me to be a part of your busy day!
Any questions or comments please feel free to contact me on Facebook or email kelliechasse@gmail.com


Details: Custom Pet Portrait • Original Painting • Watercolor/Gouache

A sentimental Original watercolor painting by Kellie Lynn Art.

I paint from photographs so the key to a great painting...is a great photograph! Natural lighting (prefer having it taken outside). Close-up of the eyes and fur color help me capture he/she the best. Pictures can be emailed.



 Here is an example photo I cropped

Pricing structure with a simple colored background - Additional animals may be added for $85 each

 8 x 8    = $150
 8 x 10  = $175
10 x 10 = $240
12 x 12 = $305
11 x 14 = $325
18 x 14 = $650
16 x 20 = $800
18 x 24 = $1200

Matting, Framing and shipping are additional

Please let me know asap if this is something you would like to have completed by a certain day. Paintings usually take 2 to 3 weeks to complete. If a longer wait is anticipated, I will contact you to make sure this is acceptable. Please contact me directly if you have a rush order.

One of a Kind Signed Original Painting - I paint what I see, so choose your favorite image!

• Watercolor/Gouache on 300lb Arches Paper
• Winsor Newton Paints
• Shipped flat or rolled in a tube depending on the size
• Please inquire about international shipping
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days of completion

My Blog: http://kelliesartblog.blogspot.com

50% is required before the commission is begun and the final 50% payed upon completion and approval (I will send a detailed photo of the final work ). When payed in full it will be shipped.

The paintings can usually be completed within 15 -30 days of being commissioned and then shipped Priority Mail USA.

All payments are made through Paypal.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Kellie Chasse


https://www.etsy.com/shop/KellieLynnArt
https://www.facebook.com/kellielynnart
http://society6.com/KellieLynnArt


KellieChasse@gmail.com

Pet Video of completed Pet Portraits

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...