Friday, January 23, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty Three - New Kids Scene

 New - Kids Painting Scene - Ages 5 and up.

Kids workshop - 16x20 Canvas using Acrylic paints! $35 per child for groups of 10+ All supplies are included! Click Here for more information.


Received a call from our local Rec Center about holding some classes for Kids ages 5 up during our school vacation week. They had a great idea of what they wanted to have for a painting scene, and gave me a few ideas. So today, I dumped the oil, ink, and watercolor and went with Acrylic!


Keeping the painting somewhat simple, the primary colors were chosen. We'll be mixing our colors to make the orange and greens, I think the kids will enjoy that.

We hope to accomplish "My Bubbles" in under an hour.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...