Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Dragonfly Alcohol Ink Tile - Painting Events in Maine


Here is a new demo tile that we'll be painting at some of my new Alcohol Ink Classes! Don't forget to head over to the Event section of my blog for all the public classes coming up. Tickets can be purchased online. Our next AI Class is at Hobby Lobby in Auburn, Maine. (Birch Trees)

Here's a class we did over the weekend - it's so nice to see the variation of all the different looks and colors.
I always forget to take a picture of the entire group before they leave with their masterpieces, but I seem to always grab a few. Aren't they pretty!

 They are all hard at work here!

Kellie Chasse, KellieChasse@gmail.com (207) 241-0086

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...