Sunday, September 6, 2015

A Special Touch - When Clients Frame Their New Art


One of my VIP clients purchased her childhood home last year, and her family has been remodeling it from top to bottom. I just couldn't wait to see the final touches. She sent me these pictures of her new art all in their new home.

I can't express how special I feel when my clients share what they've done with their new pieces! I get all giddy, just like a little kid when I see how wonderfully they frame the art; it's with such love and detail.


It's just amazing to see the painting complete and the feeling the art evokes once in a home! Isn't this just beautifully done? Thank you for sharing it Laura!


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...