Monday, September 7, 2015

SOLD - Day 7 of 30 in 30 Sailing in Rockland, Maine



SOLD
ACEO - Rockland, Maine

Since I"m working on a larger commission painting I'm sharing another mini today!

I've had a lovely weekend of rest with the family. It was our 17th wedding anniversary, so we relaxed most of the weekend. We went out to eat and got some Seadog Blueberry beers for me!  Even took my 13 year old to see the Minons movie, yep my first one and I have to admit...it was pretty cute. 

Since it's the last bit of summer I"m squeezing in here and I'll be taking off Monday too!

Hope you have a great Labor Day.




No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...