Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 21 Lupines


Hoping to have my third online Watercolor course called Lupines up and running on Udemy! If all goes well, fingers crossed that it's published within a week or two!

My first course took 3 months, the second went much smoother and the third....well I'm happy to say... so far so good. I've even added more details than from my Live classes. The nice thing about online course's...you can stop, pause, and rewind. Plus it's a lifetime course, so that means take it as many times as you like!

After working 8 hours today on the painting, then some video, and audio editing I ran out of steam for painting another for painting tonight, so I'm counting my Online Course scene for today's.


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...