Saturday, February 11, 2017

Coming Soon - Learn How to Paint a Watercolor Beach Scene


I dreaming of the beach as we just had a Nor'easter, it's snowing today 3-6" AND we are expected to get over 2 feet of snow Sunday/Monday. I't February in Maine folks - come ski!!! So far I have logged over 40 hours into creating this online class, and I'm not finished yet, but soon! At least we can get away in our minds right? (That working for you?)


Here is a sneak peak of one of the lectures from this new creative course: Make sure to sign up HERE for my email newsletter! I send out coupons for the new courses when they go live!



Beginner, Easy, Fun and Step by Step 
Watercolor Beach Scene.

See more Online Watercolor and Alcohol Ink Course's at www.kelliechassefineart.com

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...