Monday, July 17, 2017

Blue Lobster Love Maine Tote


Ok peeps....Need help, Customer survey here

Please share the more input the greater the help!
So, I'm thinking of ordering these, but I have to purchase minimum of 100! 
So the question is

1. Do you Like it?
2. How much would you pay in a retail shop?
3. Here's a Form you can fill out that would greatly
    help me!

PLEASE SHARE LINK with your Maine Loving Family and Friends - The more input the greater the help!
Here is the Form Link: https://goo.gl/forms/n7pKZ33I3fvlRAd12  (THANK YOU SO SO MUCH)!

Tote Information: This heavyweight fabric tote bag features 10 oz natural canvas, full side & bottom support gussets, measures 15"x18"x6" with 22" reinforced fabric handle

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...