Friday, November 24, 2017

Artist Tip: Matting and Packaging Art Prints


How I Mat and Package my Art and Prints



Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, are you eating leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast like me? It's Black Friday today and since the Holiday Season is now upon us I thought I would share a quick Artist Tip with you! 

I remember when I first started to purchase mats for my work I was having them cut by a professional framer and they were like $12+ dollars each time, and this was for the small 8x10" size. 

As a simple living, debt free artist I'm always trying to find deals and came across these lovely little Mat Kits. They come in a standard 8x10" or 11x14" Size that will fit your 5x7" or 8x10" Prints.  In the video below I'll cover where I purchase them and how easy it is to package up your prints to mail.

I also found some Gold Autographed copy stickers that I add to the prints that I've personally signed.

Subscribe and Check out the Video below and if you watch it on my Youtube channel you can access all the links for the materials I used in the video:



Other Products mentioned in past videos

Black Friday Sale -  Check out the New Online Course Alcohol Ink and Air

Subscribe for News, Updates and Coupons and stop by to say hello!
Instagram




No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...