Tuesday, February 13, 2018

ALCOHOL INK ART WATER BRUSH PEN VALENTINE CARD TURTORIAL



Alcohol Ink Art Water Brush Pen Valentine Card Tutorial  - Create this super cute Valentine Card using Piñata Alcohol Inks and a water brush pen filled with Isopropyl alcohol.

In this demo I used Yupo paper, Water Brush (refillable), Pinata Inks in the colors Chili pepper Red, and Baha Blue, Gold, and Passion Purple. We also used some White and Gold gel pend for some little whimsical details. The painting were sealed with Winsor Newton Varnish (built in UV).


Once the Heart painting was complete and sealed (which is optional) I used Strathmore Watercolor cards to attach the yupo paper to using spray glue.

A super cute little project! If you do one yourself I would love to see it and  I may share on my social page as a featured art piece. So make sure to tag me on instagram or facebook @KellieChasse_FineArt!

You can see the FULL Tutorial on my Youtube Channel!

PURCHASE products featured in today's video and check out the Special Launch Price  on the New Resin Coaster Course.
I just want to say THANK YOU so much for supporting me by purchasing my online courses. It helps me continue to keep making all of these FREE video's for you! If you haven't yet tried an online course you can check them out here: ONLINE COURSES




No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...