Monday, February 24, 2020

Sharing a 3 minute Watercolor Poppy Tutorial with you!

265d7211
NEW CLASS WATERCOLOR POPPIES COMING SOON! 
Happy February my creative loves!

Guess what....I am in prep mode for spring already! If you can believe it, for the first time evah (Maine accent), I have cute little tomato and cucumber seeds already started in little pots, and they have a little seedling already (so excited)!


1ef7c1ab

Who's dreaming of summer days (as I sit here with this winter hat)? 
I've been on a poppy kick, one of my favorite summer flowers that I can't grow by the way. So if you can't grow them, paint them right!  I'm excited to share with you that  I have a New Watercolor Poppy Class in the works!
Watch the  FREE MINI TUTORIAL!

Would love to have you send me some of your favorite POPPY Photos (must be your photo and buy sending it you give me consent to paint and add to the class) I may pick one to add to the class project. You are also welcome to tag me on instagram or facebook

86d6e933
Wanted to share with you my new coffee mugs that I created using the same techniques in as in the DIY Alcohol Ink Wine Glass Course! By the way black electrical tape works very well too with the resin! 
P.S. I was wondering if you have a few seconds to help me out?
Please fill out the Survey heremuch appreciated! 
XOXO,
Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...