Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Contest - Lilac or Sunflower win a $10 Gift Card








I just announced an art contest in Lilac/Sunflower Course this week, in which the prize will be a $10 Amazon Gift Card.  I've created new content to add to the class by adding a background option for your lilacs! 
Judging will be based on 
1. Completed the course 100%
2. Submit your finish project by emailing me at kelliechasse@gmail.com by October 15th. 

Winner will be chosen by Random Generator and I will email the winner.

Here's a 75% Off Course Link for those of you who are not Udemy members.

Have fun and good luck!

~Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...