Friday, February 28, 2020

Art Exploration Color of the Month Light Blue

 


Can you believe it's going to be MARCH in just a few days?
I did end up starting some more seeds indoor, and even picked up some poppy seeds to try again (orange ones)! 

This month in our Private Facebook Group it's all about the color Light Blue. I've just added a new youtube video that is going to be published on Friday and I thought you may like to have the image to print out and follow along. We will be painting this fun little blue gem in watercolors. You can grab the FREE PDF below to print out and follow along with me. If you already subscribe to my emails the link was sent out yesterday. 

Getting the straight lines free hand was nearly impossible, so if you haven't used a ruler in years and are drawing your free hand....dig it out! 

We'll talk about the different blues that come in my winsor and newton artist paint palette, and I"ll show you what the colors look like. I absolutely love blues, and found that I think I need more of them. I love using my half pans and it's really great to learn your water/paint ratio using these especially as a beginner watercolorist. If you are doing larger areas, however try the tube paints, you'll be able to mix up a lot more of your pigment. 

  


So grab your paints.....This is your friendly reminder from one creative to another - take time for yourself and paint if only for 15 minutes today.  
Hope to see you there!

 
XOXO,
Kellie

Simple living| Debt Free| Content Creator
More Classes Available at KellieChasseFineArt.comUdemy and Skillshare!  

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...