Thursday, August 20, 2020


Hello my art friends!

So this summer has been a bit different huh? 

I've been working on creating some little fun exercises to share with you. Since this class is all about exploration, zen time, and creating, I wanted to talk a little about how not every piece needs to be a masterpiece, especially when you are using this creative time for enjoyment and to relax, we all need that right now.....am I right?

I've added some new fun Zendoodles experiments for you to try in class!

For all of those paintings, some like to call "FAILS", (Doesn't have to be a bad word) are really just a way to grow, learn, and relax.

If we are always out for that perfect piece we can sometimes lose the enjoyment of creating and exploring.

So I hope you'll pop back into or take the class to try the extra lectures and new exercises to loosen up.

Also here's a peek at a potential new class that I am thinking about creating....it's going to be in oils!

Let me know if that is something that interests you by leaving a comment down below, please. If there is enough interest, I'll get started on it soon. 

XOXO,

Kellie 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...