Thursday, October 8, 2020

LIVE ZOOM PAINT PARTIES!

I have taught LIVE watercolor classes locally for corporate events, fundraisers, private home parties, Hobby lobby, Joanne Fabrics, and Adult Education.

Last night I did my very first ZOOM virtual paint night as a test and I have to say, I've missed the live interaction with all of my students. This was so much FUN!!

I'm now thinking that during the Winter I'll be doing some private paint parties. I'll be posting more information about the LIVE events on my Instagram page.

I'll have to try it a few times more I'm sure to really get the hang of it. Not sure why it's taking me so long to give this a go. These ladies really enjoyed it, and it gave us all the one on one connection even though we are miles and miles apart.

Also wanted to share that my new BEE CREATIVE ALCOHOL INK Course is up and running now on my website and I hope to add it here to Udemy next month. Here's a peek at it.

This will be one of my longest courses so far with over 20 lectures and 2 hours of video content. You know that my courses don't have a lot of FLUFF, because I edit out most of that "WAIT TIME" for you.

There is a FREE tutorial on my youtube channel from the class, so you can try out this little coneflower using some alcohol ink techniques like stippling and lifting.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Have a creative day,

OXOX

Kell

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...