Friday, December 28, 2012

30 Day Painting Challenge by Leslie Saeta


STARFISH
5x7

 

The holidays are almost over and I am ready to paint again! I am super excited about a new challenge put out by a fellow artist Leslie Saeta. Currently over 100 artists have signed up to paint 30 paintings in 30 days starting January 2nd!

So please check back with me to see how I'm doing....may need a little boost to keep me on track since my other plan for January is to organize myself.

To find out more about this challenge, check out Leslie Saeta 30 Day Challenge.

DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...