Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 25 "Reflections of Maine"

 

"Reflections Of Maine"

5x7 Watercolor/Gouache/Ink

 


Day 25/30 of our Daily Painting Challenge.


After yesterday's daily painting I've decided to paint my go to subject......a nice calm Maine reflection.  I have to make dinner so you can see I was in a hurry to take the picture - the paint is still wet on the sailboat! On another note...the weekend paintings seem to be the hardest for me to accomplish. When my family is home with me, my focus is on usually on them. My husband is making fun of me at the moment...."NICE" he said..."Blame us!" LOL.

DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...